Monday 14 March 2011

tamtampamela the insane christian

Hey guys,

I was on my facebook when I got sent a link by a friend of mine that made me feel sick, a video by a religious nut who seriously has got problems. I am not normally a troll but in this case I made an exception, she claims that the destruction in Japan was a act of god against atheists, I feel sick to my very soul that people in these modern days still believe in things like this. Now as a atheist myself it is difficult for me to believe in a book which has been copied thousands of times and changed each time normally to the political whim of the time, however what ever religion you are the idea that you would say that all those deaths were a good thing or a sign is scary. The hypocritical ways that some Christians take are scary thats the only way I can describe it, the fact that the 10 commandments say "Do not kill" "Love thy neighbour" I think both put out that what she is saying is wrong anyway. Now I am not tarnishing every Christian with this brush, however these religious nuts scare me more than the terrorists as I am sure one day they are actually going to do alot worse.

I have left a link for her video below and feel free to troll away as seriously she needs locking up and her head looking at.



Remember if you don't share your opinion do you really have one?

Mtb

8 comments:

  1. Is she a troll is she not, its so hard to decide. She is either a amasing troll or a nutter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sick bitch, hope she is a troll no one is that mad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's 100% troll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at her you tube channel - she's sending up fundies by exaggerating their ugly views. Quite cleverly in some cases: 'if God doesn't exist, who wrote the bible? Think about that!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a satirist. The scary part is that there are people who do actually believe this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gotta say that is the scariest part when people are that mad but ok to live in the community hiding behind "belief"

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoax, of course: http://milowent.blogspot.com/2011/03/tamtampamela-god-is-so-good-is-hoax.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm her account has been closed, a troll to far?

    ReplyDelete