Tuesday 8 March 2011

WATER BALLOONS NOOOO


That is one scary water balloon!!!

Hey Guys,

Just a quick one as I have got to get back to lectures soon, just had my hair cut to work out DAM ITS COLD. I find it weird that I always find it sad when I have my hair cut as I do normally grow it quite long then once a year I chicken out and have it all cut off, might keep it short now though as in honesty i'm getting a bit old for the emo look lets be honest.

Remember if you don't give your opinion do you really have one?

Mtb

2 comments:

  1. What you failed to put is that the water balloon is not really filled with water but with gasoline and there are open flames all around...

    I think I'd be a little worried too...

    As for your haircut, well, since you didn't post any before/after shots, we can't really share an opinion. However, as a woman's point of view, as women age, I think long hair needs to be replaced with a chic/professional dye/cut. Otherwise, it looks like you're trying to compete with those 10 years or so younger. For guys, depending on your line of business, if you're a construction worker you can rock the long hair a bit longer vs. a business professional.

    Sandi
    http://www.ahhsome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea true enough, I will try and post the before and afters when I have finished covering the Japan story. I would like to go into professional work so sadly the long hair had to go.

    ReplyDelete