Saturday 12 March 2011

Japan Nuclear Fears

Hey,

First things first a few days ago someone made a great point that I talked about my hair but I did not provide pictures to show the before and after, well here they are.

Hair Before + After





So there you go went from a fluff ball to a skinned rabbit all in less than half a hour, im sure I will talk about my hair in future as I am scarily obsessed with it.

On to the big news still going on there has been a large explosion at the nuclear power plant which had the damage to the cooling unit in Japan, all the people in the immediate area are being urged to evacuate due to the fact that they are unable to tell whether their could be a melt down at the plant. Now I have no doubt that the Japanese will do the best to try and avoid this and their technical ability's will hold this situation as best as they can. Though this is the biggest earth quake ever recorded in Japan maybe no one could actually prepare for this massive force of nature, now the other thing I have been hearing on the grape vine is people screaming that 2012 is getting closer and the world is going to be destroyed. Now let me put your minds at ease if the world ends you won't know about it for long so don't worry, don't you feel better now =).

Remember if you don't share your opinion do you really have one?.

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment