Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy St Patricks Day

Hey Guy's,

Well it is that happy time of year again and I will be out to celebrate this happy day.....about half a hour before it ends, as normal I will be working till 10 so by the time I get home changed ready and had some pre drinks ill be out and about in town by about 11:30. Can't be helped however anyone who it out tonight in Worcester Evolution is the place to be....mostly because I will be there rocking out to some indie,rock,metal, and lonely island im on a boat which is on every time I go there.

I have been out on a few St Patricks Day's but I do miss alot of them as I am awful with dates, for instance my mother has to text me ever time it is day light savings to remind me to put my clocks back/forward otherwise I do turn up late or early to work. Well all in all this is a bit of a short post and not really on any topic so I just hope everyone has a great day and stays safe, but just to make sure that you know how random im being today here is.....


The truth!

Remember if you don't share your opinion do you really have one?

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment