Tuesday 15 March 2011

Rebecca Black Worst song ever?

Hey Guys,

There is alot of buzz about this little 13 year old girl Rebecca Black, well I will be honest her voice goes through my ears like a foot long drill with nails stuck through it. So I will be honest im not a fan of this song as the tune isn't really a sing along and she isn't that much of a singer, and the fact that the song makes no bloody sense to me.

And lets be honest she isn't old enough to be partying on a Friday bar jelly and ice cream lol.

What comment I saw was, "Like her, love her , hate her! One thing is for sure you cant ignore her!"

That's true but thats because anywhere I go on the internet she is in my face, even Ray William Johnson is going on about her seriously give me a break!.

I will put her link below just to make sure you all are tortured by this nutter.

Linky

Remeber if you don't share your opinion do you really have one? comment below on facebook or now on twitter!.

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment