Saturday 20 November 2010

Wesley Snipes and tax fraud!!

Hey gang,

Another day another dollar as they say, and the thought of work tonight which will be going on till 10 isn't exactly on my list of most exciting things. I got my assignments in at the last minute which was great as I spent the whole night before working on them when I should have had them done ages ago. Not exactly my smartest move.....

Saw a funny one in the news today, Wesley Snipes is on bail with the US police over tax fraud. Apparently he earned over 24 million dollars in the time between 1999 and 2004 when certain tax returns were not returned. It seems insane that someone who earns such huge amounts of money would know better than to avoid a tax bill, I wasn't paying my council tax for a while (though they didn't tell me I wasn't till it got to court) and I got a slap on the wrist. Someone with lots of money what do you think they are going to do to them, obviously they are going to take them for every dollar they can get out of them.

Is it fair that the rich & famous always get taken for more money when they break the law? I believe yes due to the fact a million to them is not that much a million to us would be life crippling.

Though what's your opinion? Leave your comments below or on Facebook.

That's just my thought of the day.

Mtb

Link
Wesley Snipes on the run?

No comments:

Post a Comment