Tuesday 16 November 2010

Richard Branson Cross dressing?

hey gang,

Totally shattered today trying to get everything sorted with planning the new molac rant's episode, uni work, and everything else so ive just taken a few minutes to chill out and look at the news.

One of the top stories today is that Richard Branson made a bet with Tony Fernandes that his team would do better in the F1, so virgin went up against lotus and lost. This means that Richard Branson will be working as a Cabin Crew on the winners flight, now i'm not sure I would want to actually see Richard Branson in a skirt and heels but these millionaires will do silly things. I have no doubt it will be heavily covered by the media, least they are selling tickets on the flight for charity so someone will benefit but is this just another load of rubbish to try show virgin as a ethical happy company. It is hard to say with certainty but with the economic climate still not in the best position I can't really say either way, though lets be honest if I put on a dress and went on a air plane there is a good chance I would be arrested or just called a total nutter, Richard Branson does it and is hailed like some kind of hero.

Quick note please follow me on this blog, and share with your friends, but the main thing I want you to do is share your opinion on this in the comment section below.

That's just my thought of the day.

Mtb

Link
Branson in a dress

No comments:

Post a Comment