Thursday 18 November 2010

Scared of being single? or just enjoying Sex on tap

Hey Guys,

I am pretty busy today trying to do 2 assignments that are in tommorow, luckly one is 90% done the other needs some work....not started yet. I have work later tonight and well so this may turn into a all nighter not what I really wanted but unavoidable, on another note my car is making some dodgy sounds and after I have just spent a fortune on it I really am worried.

A friend of mine Roy was looking at something really interesting on Yahoo Lifestyle which I just have to share, basically it was a artical written by a Dan Juan, he was basically talking about men's habits and not wanting to be single and I could really relate to the artical as I have seen myself in the same situation once or twice.

His Main Points on why men want to be a relationship even if they dont want to were,

1. Don't want to give up sex on tap
2. Don't want to go back on the party scene (late night clubbbing)
3. Fear of going to occasions alone
4. Fear of loneliness

Now he put the points in many more works but that was the basic idea's, now I can relate to this as I have done most of these things after a while in a relationship where I have kept it going because of some of these reasons. Any man that says he is not fearful of losing sex on tap is a lier!, and in honestly I am not the biggest fan of the clubbing scene and everytime you return after some time away it seems worse every time.

Though I will say that the fear of going to occasions hasn't really bothered me at all in the past, I was suppose to go to my brothers wedding with one of my Ex's but she left before the wedding so instead I took my mate bacon along and we had a great time getting drunk and talking crap.

Now it's only recently I have become single again and in honesty I haven't really been actively looking, for now I am playing the amasing game of suck it and see. If a girl comes along than great but i'm not going out crawling round clubs to find one night stands as it just doesn't seem worth it, I actually enjoy relationship's as well as enjoying sex on tap.

Well that's my thought of the day

Mtb

Link
Why Guy's are scared of being single

No comments:

Post a Comment