Friday 19 November 2010

Face book causes Adultery? I think not

Hey Gang,

Motivation its a simple but its the reason that I changed my entire life from being a diesel engineer to a student, so what does this prove?. I was speaking to Mikey boy on this and is it a sign that motivation actually does bring happiness, eventually maybe but as it made me make such radical changes in my life which in honestly I believe I will be better from those decision. It's just the amount of people that actually have no motivation such as kids living at home that just have no job, no education, and just sit around and get stoned all day what is their plan in life?. Makes me think as I don't no where I would be without my motivation to better myself so how can they be happy with their lives? maybe that's just my opinion.

Ok in world news I read something that in honesty made me laugh, a pastor in America is asking his drones....i mean members of his church to delete their face book accounts as it causes adultery. I have never heard so much crap in my life, adultery is normally caused by unhappiness in the relationship which causes one of the partners to find some happiness else where. Now I don't agree with cheating in any form however I am sure that people that want to cheat will find a way to meet people it is not the fault of the websites they use, I would love to see face book tell married people who they can and cannot talk to as they would lose alot of people from using it.

What's your opinion? Leave your comments in the comment section below, or on facebook.

That's just my thought of the day

Mtb

Link
Moron Pastor

1 comment:

  1. You have a valid point, sir. It is worth saying again that those who desire to do the wrong thing will find a way.

    I will say in defense of the pastor that it is his job to warn his parishioners of pitfalls that lie ahead.

    There are some out there who need the warning and will heed it. There are all the rest who will not even take kindly to being warned of a major earthquake coming in spite of feeling the precursor rumblings.

    Keep writing. It is interesting to read your point of view.

    ReplyDelete