Monday 22 November 2010

The pope is fine with condoms....if your gay and selling yourself.

Hey Gang,

I'm mighty pissed off today, got a letter on Saturday saying that I hadn't paid my council tax....again. Now the story is when I moved last march the council stopped my direct debit because I had moved but neglected to tell me, so in September I got a letter from the court saying I had to come in for not paying my council tax. So I rang up saying I had a direct debit which is when then told me they had cancelled it and just not told me, so now I am paying back what I owe and I set up a new direct debit. Well apparently when I put in my letter saying that I had become a student so didn't have to pay the rest of the council tax it was all sorted, or so I thought. Apparently when I changed status they cancelled it again...so every time I change status apparently they cancel the direct debit though the only reason I can think why they would do this is to get some fee's or something back.

TOSSERS

In the news on story just jumped out at me and to be honest I have to share, the pope has apparently said it is ok to use condoms in "exceptional" circumstances. Now the circumstance he used was in male prostitution, now lets be honest here this is not the best thing for the pope to be saying as im sure some might say maybe its because he supports male prostitution. However what else does he class as "exceptional" circumstances, what is she looks like a really dirty hoe?, what if its a fat chick, what if the guy just seems the kind to have a std or twelve. All these unanswered questions which the pope just hasn't answered, or maybe he got a std off a choir boy and has now decided he needs an excuse to wear a condom himself where he tells the rest of the catholic church not to wear them.

Funny how the world goes round, leave your comments on today's subject either in the comment section below or on Facebook.

That's just my thought of the day

Mtb

Link
Pope don't mind some hanky panky

1 comment:

  1. The Roman Catholic Church, like most religion, is a circus. They should stick to overseeing their real estate holdings and leave the moral issues to individuals and conscience. God is sovereign and full of grace, loving and I trust Him to work it all out in the end.

    www.isleofexile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete