Thursday 25 November 2010

Come live here for free the EU said you could.

Hey guys,
Not long woken up from my brother jumping on my bed.....he is 27 for fucks sake!, however thought you all deserved a new blog entry. Yesterday bar my time at work was spent mostly on watching crap on Youtube which wasn't my best plan however I can do nothing for hours, though I have worked out how bad my day to day diet is when shopping in Sainsburys with my brother to have frizzes mum look in horror that we had no fruit or veg in our trolley. I pointed out there was green on some of the cans and did a runner, but thank got that we got doughnuts.

In the news I am utterly pissed off that once again the EU is going to fuck over England, they are now planning on making it so EU citizens that have never worked can come over to England and just claim benefits. I have no problem's with people coming over to this country TO WORK, however enough people are sneaking in a claiming benefits which is crippling our economy but now there is even less rules to stop them. Does the rest of the EU not realise that we have enough of our own lazy ass bums that won't work but they want to send us theirs as well.

I heard from a French friend of mine that in France they have a original idea to sorting the problem of immigration, they are paying them £300 to fuck off!. A interesting idea but I would rather the government stop paying benefits to anyone who comes over here, instead just make benefits for UK citizens and if internationals want to come over and work they can come over and work. If I went over to India or china and demanded money from the government I would be told to go jump off a bridge, so why are we paying out for any tom dick or harry from the EU to come over here and live for free.

Leave your opinions in the comment section below or on Facebook.

Thats just my thought of the day.

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment