Saturday 27 November 2010

The Koreans way of life, and BAH HUMBUG

Hey Guys,

Well we have had a dash of snow in worcester and there is a mix of two responses on facebook, either "FUCK OFF SNOW" from the workers among us, or "THAT'S NOT REAL SNOW TRY HARDER" from everyone else. Well I will stand with the workers on this one as there is so many apparent drivers out there that have no idea on how to drive on snow it always takes me twice as long to get anywhere due to some moron skidding off and going slap bang into a tree,lamp post,building, fence.

The Christmas spirit is apparently upon us as Sam my brother girlfriend tells me, we apparently have to have decorations up and be "Christmasy" well bah humbug to you all Christmas is another expense in the year I just cannot afford. The only saving grace of the whole holiday is the food which is utterly amazing, mostly due to my mothers cooking which to be honest I would find it difficult to miss a Christmas dinner there.

Just been watching a documentary of North Korea after reading about the bombing of a South Korean island, now I have always moaned on about north Korea due to it being a government based economy the military gets everything while the people get very little. Watching this documentary has made me realise they may not have all the food they need, or the business they want but they have something the British have lost National Pride. They were so proud of there country and army they even starved to death after the death of there first communist leader in 1994, they preach self reliance to there people and they accept this if there is no tools they must make them. We have a huge amount of unemployed that just get benefits and sit on there ass saying that the state OWES THEM. Though I can guarantee if I went for benefits it would be a pain in the ass to get them and then they wouldn't be worth it when I finally got them.

What is your opinion? Leave you comments in the comment section below or on facebook.

That's just my thought of the day

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment