Monday 6 December 2010

The Facebook NSPCC Hoax + Hoax inside a Hoax

Hey guy's,

Now I am not the kind of guy to hold back my opinion as you well know, well this week I have been laughing my ass off at so many people that have fallen for the latest scam on facebook. Some random guy sent round to people saying if you change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon till "multiple dates have been released" then it will help the NSPCC to stop child cruelty, of course the charity wasn't involved and when the hoax started which was probably made with the best intentions the hoax inside a hoax started up with people saying it was started by paedophiles. I just don't understand why people have to be sheep, it annoys me that if one person does it everyone else has to when it has not only not helped the charity but with the other hoax crap has actually damaged the reputation of the charity.

All I ask is readers of my blog think before following one of these stupid fads, it may seem harmless but there are idiots out there that will use this to damage important things because it is funny for them, One picture someone did about it did make me laugh though.

Funny Stuff

It was a friend of mine that posted this on facebook while I was laughing at some other people that had taken part in this stupidity, this was excellent to prove my point. you have got to laugh at these people but be aware scam artists are everywhere and will use any opportunity.

BTW to stop scams sent me your bank details, it will help really! Also by sending them you will stop all child abuse, and rape, and many other pointless things.

Thats just my thought of the day.

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment