Saturday 4 December 2010

999 HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY SNOWMAN

Bleh Once again Guys,

Odd experience last night when I was running a temperature so high when I went to the toilet it felt like my skin was actually on fire from cold, it is rare for me to get ill but what I do its normally a doozy. Still hoping to record a episode of Molac rant's tomorrow but we will have to see how it works out as I am still no well, even though I am still working that's because I still need money even if I am ill.

On my facebook this morning had a great one come up, some stupid woman in Kent rang 999 because someone had stolen her snow man from her front lawn. Now I don't know what to be more worried about the fact that she was that worried about a snow man she called the emergency service, or the fact she believed that that was the correct use of the emergency services.

Link

I do suggest checking out the link as the actual call is very funny to listen to, but you have to worry about the general intelligence of England. If this is the kind of people our education system is actually putting out what future has the country got.

That's just my thought of the day.

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment