Friday 10 December 2010

World of Warcraft Cataclysm & gaming addictions

Why hello their,

Well it has been another busy week, I got out another episode of Molac Rant's on tuesday evening after work which I was happy about. However I understand I have been naughty on the blog front so I will have to try and make it up to you guys.

I noticed the latest world of warcraft expansion has been released cataclysm, currently im avoiding it like the plague. Not because it will be a bad game im pretty sure it will be amasing I am avoiding it due to the last time I played world of warcraft I lost large parts of my life due to the fact that I was playing that instead of everything else. I saw on the MSN news the other day they had put togther some of the biggest relationship ruining games, to no surprise world of warcraft was on there as well as games like call of duty. I just don't believe how much these games actually take over your life, last world of warcraft stunt I was actually coming home not even eating and going straight on the game, I was even thinking about it at work. I planned everything from tactics to armour sets while at work rather that concentrating on my actual work, however the game pushed me away eventually due to the amount of people moaning about armour numbers, why do people take games so seriously everything has to be perfect.

Well that's my thought of the day

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment