Thursday 4 November 2010

Will I get it will I not

Hey,

I don't believe it but the economy might actually be recovering, I only say this as I finally have received a interview. Now its not a very exciting interview it is only for sainsburys but its another step on the ladder all the same, though one thing that is really annoying me at the moment to get into any of the bigger chains these days you always have to take these little tests. In these tests they ask you stupid questions like what would you do if a customer came up and you had blocked their path with a trolley. How ever many times I searched for the smack in face option I never found it but as normally I passed it with flying colours, now the last time I had to do these test things while applying to a big place in was HSBC and passed it easily just to have a phone interview. I don't know about the rest of you but being on the phone when your under pressure for some reason I crumble, if the person interviewing you is in front of me I can read their face and react accordingly rather than being on the phone and having to guess.

Keep your fingers crossed for me
and that is my though of the day

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment