Tuesday 2 November 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hey all,

Well lots more to do and never enough time to actually do it, currently I am working on my studies, working on my new You Tube Project Molac Rant's, and working in the evening's to make ends meet. Hopefully going to record and edit the new Molac Rant's tomorrow and I will be post a link on here when it is actually complete.

Either way back to business, I was looking on the BBC news site when I noticed a story about David Cameron UK Prime minister and French President Nicolas Sarkozy. They have just signed a a new "defence treaties" to say that the UK and France will share nukes, now I maybe wrong but every time another country has a sniff of nukes the entire world is up in arms though now were sharing them with other countries.

It is my own belief that the only use for nuclear material is power and rather than make more nukes which people seem to be terrified to actually use against each other why don't we put more money to researching the disposal of nuclear waste so it can be used in many more things. I would be quite happy to see nuke powered cars one day which you buy the car and it runs for the life time of the car if it still has power at the end recycle the material and put in another car.

Well that's just my thought of the day

MTB

No comments:

Post a Comment