Friday 5 November 2010

Waaah Wet Mtb is not a happy Mtb

Hey,

Well it is pissing it down and sadly I had lots to do away from the house, so walking round Worcester buzzing around sorting everything and I have got utterly soaked. Well i'm tired as well as randomly at three in the morning a old friend of mine turned up just to tell me that she was giving up on drugs and alcohol as we had a beer and she did some drugs..........

Well no body is perfect though being woken up to find this out was not on my list of things to know about today, went into blue lotus to have a couple of my tattoo's reworked today and they are looking sexy as hell....if not covered in blood currently.

I was reading today in the paper about the university fee's increasing up to £9,000, and in the paper was one of the heads from Worcester university saying how terrible that it was. Well in the last few years Worcester university has taken on many more students and because of the amount of students they have taken on they have been able to offer their students better resources.

Is taking more money off students the correct way to help the country or is it just another way of having only the rich to actually have better education..... Only time will tell

Well that's my thought of the day

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment