Saturday 5 March 2011

Dam Unlucky + Technology is epic

Hey Guy's,

Well I have had one unlucky week firstly all the rubbish with the bank, now Thursday night I was out having a beverage or two and lost my phone while giving my number out. Well I received a e-mail from my "spiritual guide" who has informed me that from march 26th I am going to have good luck and my money problems are going to be sorted and blah blah blah, always worth a laugh but literately after the week I had any day after this is going to be lucky.

Just picked up a new phone the Samsung GT-S3350 which in honesty has so many features it is just mad, the fact that there is applications for facebook now just shows how the generations have changed from a phone is they're for calls, to text messages is the only way, to now you pretty much could get the phone to wipe your ass. Though I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the vodaphone shop to get my sim card cancelled and with just a bit of typing and a scan my phone number was transferred onto a new sim card , got to love technology for that I was so worried about changing my number.

Remember if you don't share your opinion do you really have one?

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment