Monday 28 February 2011

Get tough on Libya, or get Libya taken over?

Hey Guy's,

After a very boring law lecture I have dropped by to talk to you, its been a tiring week though I have got next to nothing sorted. After a long and annoying time I finally have a washing machine again so YEY on that front atleast.

I have been trying to keep up on the Libyan story as I think this will be one to watch, with the development so far and the civil unrest I am worried with the americans getting involved. President Obama has said that they are speaking to many Libyan groups to try and stop the unrest and topple this horrible dictatorship, does this sound familiar to anyone?. I have no doubt the Americans have some good intentions but is this going to end up in another siutaion where they end up trying to put a drone government in charge and then supply them weapons?. The Russians have gone with the easier stand of just stating that the violence must stop which of course is a bit of a DUR moment, though you have got to think if the Russians got involved in anything would many country's stop them? I doubt it.

Well that's my thought of the day, remember if you dont share your opinion do you really have one?.

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment