Thursday 11 November 2010

Revolution

I have just been sent a link to a very important news story, 52,000 student turned up out side of the tory head quarters to protest the cuts in education and huge raises in education fee's. I am crushed that I was not there to stand side by side with the other students to protest this injustice that has fallen upon the students of england and the cheers that were shouted out were amasing.

"We're young! We're poor! We won't pay any more!"

I send my total respect to the students teachers and youth workers that were out there fighting for all of us, I hope that no one was hurt to badly but they fight for a cause that effects so many of us.

That's just my thought of the day
And it means alot

Mtb

Link
http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/laurie-penny/2010/11/young-scary-future-riot-crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment