Tuesday 9 November 2010

20 mins and your sat.....naaaaaaa

Hey,

So I got the new job woo!, just got to tell my old boss that i'm leaving....this can only end positively. Though the big hand doesn't seem to know what the little hand is doing in that company, to break it down I went to the interview for the guy who was suppose to be interviewing me wasn't their yet, and then a huge wait to get anything done I ended up being there for over 2 hours. Now they were talking permanent in the interview the woman at there head office was talking temp. I'm sure all will become clear.....at some point.

Now I was reading in the news that the trains over the next four years in England and Wales are actually going to become worse, overcrowding has been a problem for a while and I don't actually see that it can become any worse but according to the news it will. Now the trains guidelines say that each passenger should receive a seat within twenty minutes of getting on the train, BULL SHIT. I have spent more than one occasion coming from Birmingham standing up for the entire trip which is around 45-1 hour long trip. Seriously sort it out put more carriages than two at busy times and you might just sort this shit out.

Well that's my thought of the day

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment