Saturday 5 February 2011

Egypt in crisis

Hey Guy's,

Had a bit of a lazy day today mainly due to the fact of way to much partying last night, this is no ones fault apart from my own but is always worth trying to play the sympathy card. The big news at the moment is the riots in Egypt, I don't know the full information on the reason of the riots so I can't really comment on whether I believe them to be right or wrong. However it does make you think about England and the student riots, would the country ever go into riots over other things such as the bank bail outs.

It is a bit of a worry but is England different in that respect or is it because our country has become to lazy to actually fight for what we believe in, I am not saying that I agree that violence is the answer to anything. Though would it change the mind of the government on subjects that really effect the country if they were painfully aware that the country would actually retaliate against some of their decisions.

Makes you think, that's my though of the day but what is your opinion?.

Leave your comments in the comment section below or on facebook.

Peace out

Mtb

1 comment:

  1. I really am not sure about the English actually getting up to do anything, but what has actually happened in the last few years to create a need for the English to revolt!

    ReplyDelete