Thursday 23 December 2010

North Korea is ready for a sacred war!!

Hey guys,

X-mas times is nearly here but no Christmas spirit over in Korea, well the military exercise has happened a North Korea has not responded. For now this is a sigh of relief for the world though they have announced they are ready for a "sacred war" at a moments notice.

How will this fare for the world, no one is really sure at the moment but I still blame the fact there was nearly a full scale battle on the South Korean's, I understand that they don't want to look weak to there people because of the shelling of the island that killed some of there people. However what can I say but you should have done something then rather than now, I said in a previous post it was poking a tiger. Now it seems to be poking a very hungry tiger who is really pissed off.

I would just like to say Merry X-mas to all my readers just in case I don't get to post in the next few days, and that is just my thought of the day.

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment