Monday 13 December 2010

X-Factor It's a genius scam

Hey guys,

Well I have been trying to avoid talking about it but now I have got to, X-Factor is over for another year and all people seem to be able to talk about is just that. Literately I cannot understand why people watch this crap, I have to give Simon Cowell a pat on the back he is making a fortune from just advertising new acts for his record agency. It is mad that is the only way I can describe it that so many people watch this crap and call in to make votes, Wagnar has been the biggest in the news as by the sound of it. A fat drug addicted tone death bugger who was chosen as a wild card, he even had drugs delivered to the X-Factor studio. Now the internet being what it is and as Wagnar was tone death they decided to try make him the winner of X-Factor to piss of simon Cowell, course they found a way to kick him out just to make sure that it didn't happen so now it comes down to who will be number one for christmas. I have see many facebook groups made and the most amusing is the Bird is the Word by the Trashmen for christmas number one, though I see this as just making the richer richer it would be funny to see the trashmen come back just to annoy Simon Cowell.

So I will ask please buy it, it's $0.99 and will just annoy Simon Cowell that bit more which make me more happy.

That's just my thought of the day

Mtb

No comments:

Post a Comment